Levy Electric is transforming urban mobility with uniquely designed, built-to-own electric scooters. Based in New York, we are one of the leading US-based companies designing lightweight electric vehicles. In addition to direct sales, we also have recently launched a B2B platform that allows independent operators a turnkey solution for launching their own rental fleets using Levy vehicles and software.
Our team is seeking a Store Manager to independently and solely manage our NYC retail store, as well as contribute to the growth of our rental fleet program.
We're looking for enthusiastic candidates excited about the rapid shift happening in urban mobility. As an early-stage startup, we require team members who are comfortable wearing many hats and being involved in every aspect of the business. Strong communication skills are essential for this role due to heavy interaction with customers and company partners.
This role will be in-person at our flagship store in Lower East Side - 143 Ludlow Street. This would be 4 days / week - Tuesday & Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
- Managing in-store activities across New York City, including sales, rentals, and subscriptions.
- When not with customers in-store, handling customer support for our online e-commerce business across email, phone, and text channels.
- Offering post-purchase support and troubleshooting for existing customers.
- Coordinating in-store repairs and collaborating with our mechanics to ensure timely completion.
- Overseeing shipping and logistics for online orders and in-store purchases.
- Communicating feedback on technical issues to our manufacturing and engineering teams.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, customer support, and/or retail management, along with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Mechanical aptitude, as this role requires expertise in our electric scooters and components, as well as familiarity with our mobile app-based operating system for rentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical proficiency.